Mr. S. NEELAKANTAN is a graduate in Commerce from the Madras University and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered accountants of India (ICAI), who commenced professional practice in the year 1990, as a sole proprietor firm, has grown the audit & assurance practice to the present CNGSN & Associates LLP, one of the leading firms in South India. He, with over 25 years of experience in the profession has been providing comprehensive Audit, Assurance, Taxation & Advisory services. Being the Senior Partner of CNGSN, he handles the Consulting Practice in the firm. An expert in private equity, reorganization and Capital Markets, Mr. Neelakantan has developed one of the largest management consulting practices in South India. An illustrative list of some of his transactions is as follows:
- Advised the Board of the Largest IT education provider in India in the capacity of Auditor and Corporate strategist.
- Has handled the GDR documents/Offering circulars for Capital Market issues in excess of 40M USD.
- Also recently handled an offering of 15M USD for a leading IT education provider through the GDR route listed at Luxemburg.
- Has handled private equity mandates in excess of 15M USD.
- Has handled complex distress sales and reorganizations in excess of 100M USD.
- Has handled open offers in Indian Stock Markets in excess of 12M USD.
- Has handled one of India’s largest cross border acquisition whose value was in excess of 40M USD.
- Handles two very large family funds in the capacity of advisor and investment manager.
- Currently, actively advising the roll out of India’s largest retirement home community in setting up independent and assisted retirement homes for senior citizens with state of the art amenities and best in class services.