Dr. C. N. GANGADARAN is the Managing Partner of CNGSN & Associates LLP. He is a graduate in Commerce from the Madras University and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), with an MBIM Degree from the British Institute of Management. He has been conferred the degree of “Doctor of Philosophy in Management [Financial Management and Banking]”. Further, Dr. C N Gangadaran has been appointed as the Honorary Consul of Mongolia in the State of Tamil Nadu. With over 40 years of experience in the profession, Dr.C N Gangadaran has handled a number of complicated assignments. An illustrative list of the assignments is as follows:
- Signing partner in respect of the Statutory Audit of 51 Companies, including 15 Companies listed with various Stock Exchanges in India.
- Has handled the GDR documents/Offering circulars for Capital Market issues in excess of 75M USD
- Has valued shares, businesses and brands on a stand-alone basis and in connection with M&A’s. Has also performed valuation acceptable to the High Court in Demergers.
- Has handled complex Direct and Indirect Tax issues including representations in Search and Seizure cases
List of Directorships and positions of importance held in the past:
- Indian Overseas Bank-Nominee of the Finance Ministry
- Bank of Madura-RBI Nominee
- Member, Committee on Audit and Assurance standard Board, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Member Tax reforms Commission, The Tamilnadu Government appointed by the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu
- President of the South India Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- District Governor, Rotary District 3230
- Chairman Taxation Committee, FICCI
- Chairman, Finance Committee Tamilnadu Cricket Association
- Member, All India Arbitration Committee
- Member, International Arbitration Committee
- Member of the International Chamber of Commerce, headquartered in Paris
- One-man commission for stipulating the Banking syllabus of the Bharathidasan University
- Founding trustee of the Triangle Tennis Trust, a leading Tennis training school
- Dr. C. N. Gangadaran handles Statutory Audit and overall strategy of CNGSN.